Monday, January 27, 2014

Cedar Rapids Wedding {Summer + Cody}

Summer and Cody were one of the first clients I had. When Summer emailed me telling me that they were engaged and wanted me to shoot their wedding, I was thrilled! To say the least, I had a blast working with them during their first shoot, the engagement shoot, and then finally their wedding! Summer and Cody are a pretty awesome couple, and I think that these pictures sure show it! Enjoy!

Hope Lutheran Church, Cedar Rapids, IA

 The groomsmen

 Mom helping Summer into her dress


 The "first look"!

 This is why fall weddings are so beautiful!I love this shot!

 The bridal party!

The family!


Signing the marriage license




Another one of my favorites



We had some fun....


I just love this shot!










The last picture I took. What a wonderful and beautiful wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment